Wow! I’ve been blogging less than six weeks and have been nominated for a new blog award.
Thank you, Gator Woman from Walking with the Alligators. Your blog which speaks for those with no voice is informative and creates much needed awareness. Your efforts and posts about animal abuse are touching, infuriating, and admirable.
Here are the Rules for this Award:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag backs meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
Here are the 11 questions that that were posed, along with my answers:
1. What matters most to you? My overall wellness – physically, mentally and spiritually.
2. Do you like animals or people better? Tough one! I’ve owned unbelievable Labs for much of my life. They’re more loving and loyal than many people I’ve met/known…
3. What is your dream vacation? Easy. Exploring the vast nooks, crannies, people, history and food of Firenze and the Tuscan region.
4. Do you like summer or winter better? Summer! I’ve always been a fan of warm weather sports, climates, destinations and endless sunshine.
5. Do you Volunteer anywhere and why? I volunteer in several leadership capacities because it affords opportunities to guide, mentor and groom others.
6. Have you ever gone on a long trip alone? Countless times. It adds to the intrigue, spontaneity and itinerary flexibility.
7. Are you more comfortable in the company of men or women? Both. I’m an equal opportunity gender appreciator.
8. Do you speak more than one language? Yes.
9. What is your favorite book and/or movie? Movie: The Shawshank Redemption.
10. Who do you admire the most and why? My Mom. She successfully raised and instilled unbelievable qualities in me and my siblings – despite monumental challenges.
11. If you were president of our country or yours, what would your platform be? Focus on our citizens and the quality of their lives above all. Abolish hunger, create employment opportunities for all, ensure economic stability, etc., in lieu of giving so much away to the rest of the world – at the expense of our own.
Now, here are the questions for my nominees…
1) Describe your favorite texture.
2) What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
3) What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
4) With no conditions, where would you choose to live and why?
5) What is one question you’re afraid to ask and to whom?
6) What’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
7) What’s your favorite aroma or smell?
8) What’s something that scares you about the future?
9) What is your key core value and how do you live it?
10) What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or someone’s used for you?
11) What’s your least ‘politically correct’ opinion?
Finally, here are my Nominees for the Leibster Award.
Well done, each of you. Here’s to your creative and successful blogging futures!